Feelings in Melody
Feelings filled the silence
like notes that danced
- Letterpress print made with love using a traditional Heidelberg machine from 1965 where the metal plate with the artwork is pressed with 40 tonnes of weight into the paper
- Incredible feel of the super soft, 350g thick cotton paper
- 20 x 30 cm in size (~ 7.8 x 11.8 inches)
- Numbered and signed limited edition of 99 pieces
- Special: caption card included
The process introduces the soul to the artwork. That's why I don't use an anonymous online printing service but use my hands, creativity and passion to make these prints.
These prints are hand-made in Vienna, Austria, using the artisanal letterpress technology. A metal plate is made with the artwork and a traditional Heidelberg machine dating back to 1965 presses the lines with 40 tonnes of weight into the paper.
Due to that process, each print is unique and therefore carefully numbered and signed.